Whether you have a boat, need a boat, or need to fix your boat, Beaver Lake Lodge has a solution for you! We WILL get you on the water! With one of the largest marina’s in all of Beaver Lake less than 1/2 mile down the road, Beaver Lake Lodge is the most popular destination for the boating, camping and fishing enthusiast.
For Boat Owners
– Over-sized parking spaces in front of two of our three buildings. These spaces are specifically designed for boating enthusiasts. Bring your extension cord, because these rooms feature outdoor outlets for charging your batteries. If you’re bringing your boat, let us know in advance and we will be sure you get the space and power you need.
– Two public ramps within 5 minutes of the lodge. The one at the 12 bridge is free and there is a small fee for access to the Prairie Creek Marina area. It’s worth it though, the marina ramp is much easier to use and is especially recommended for those with larger boats.
– Brooks Marine and Arrowhead Marine are both within 10 minutes of the lodge. They both stock a full line of parts, accessories, and expert technicians to help you get back on the water.
– Boat Slips! Tired of pulling that boat in and out of the water everyday? Be sure to ask us how you can rent a slip during your visit instead!
For Boat Rentals
– Prairie Creek marina offers seasonal boat rentals—choose from their pontoons and deck boats by Bennington and Hurricane. These are sure to be the nicest rental boats available on the lake.
To rent a boat click here; http://www.prairiecreekmarina.com/rentals.html
Schedule and Rates
Monday – Thursday: Minimal rental 2 hours, plus gas and deposit.
Friday – Sunday and Holidays during season: Full day rentals only.
Rental hours 8am to 5pm only.
Off-season rentals will be determined based on weather and lake levels.
|Size||Max Capacity||Horsepower||Per Hour||Per Day||Deposit|
|19-ft. Deck Boat||6 people||150 (4-stroke)||$75||$325||$300|
|24-ft. Pontoon Boat||10 people||115 (4-stroke)||$50||$250||$300|